The Informatica Certified Professional Program
In today's competitive IT environment, you need to differentiate yourself. You need to prove that you have the knowledge and skills required to meet today's complex data integration challenges. You need to establish your professional credibility with your employer and within the greater IT industry.
Informatica Certification provides you with new opportunities to help improve your productivity, enhance your marketability, and increase your career success—regardless of your job title.
Developed with the utmost transparency and consistency in mind, the Informatica® Certified Professional Program is designed to measure and validate your Informatica implementation skills against established criteria. There are three levels of certification:
- Informatica Certified Specialist
- Informatica Certified Expert
- Informatica Certified Master
Certification is based on confirmed product knowledge and field experience. Informatica product competencies are assessed by job role with a graduated series of exams:
- The Informatica Certified Specialist exam assesses your understanding of an Informatica product and validates that you can contribute to an Informatica project implementation as a team member.
- The Informatica Certified Expert exam evaluates your fluency with Informatica's proven implementation methodology, Informatica Velocity® and validates your ability to lead an Informatica project team.
- The Informatica Certified Master exam tests your ability to apply Informatica technology to solve a particular problem and establishes that you can contribute as an experienced member of the project team.
These rigorous exams focus on not only your Informatica skills and capabilities, but also on your performance and the outcomes of your Informatica product implementations. They have been developed by recognized subject matter experts to measure competencies in tasks by role and to provide clear expectations of requirements and key factors for success. Exams deliver a consistent measurement and validation of the skills needed to ensure a successful implementation and maximum return on your Informatica technology investment.
"Certification is a key component to improving customer and partner satisfaction. Customers' expectation from their service providers has shifted…the top three expectations are peace-of-mind deployments, capabilities, integrated solutions. Certification improves not only market differentiation but profitability as well."
Constellation Research, April 2012
Get Started! Register for your Informatica Certified Specialist Exam
Program information, frequently asked questions, scheduled availability for new exams, and exam overviews, known as Skill Set Inventories, can be found under “Certification Guides” on the Informatica University Communities page.