TOKYO, Japan and REDWOOD CITY, Calif., 11 de Dezembro de 2012 -
- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that SBI Japannext (SBI), Japan’s premier proprietary trading system (PTS) venue, has standardized on Informatica Ultra Messaging as its ultra-low latency messaging backbone for its FIX trading gateway to drive service reliability and revenue and market share growth.
- SBI’s use of Informatica Ultra Messaging is helping the firm advance its competitive position as the top challenger to the leader in the Japanese exchange market for equity trading. Informatica supports the firm’s steep growth curve supporting an increase in trade volumes of almost 8 times in only two years.
- Informatica Ultra Messaging, a component of the Informatica Platform, has enabled SBI to:
- Ensure 100 percent reliability of SBI’s trading venue – Informatica Ultra Messaging ensures the reliability of SBI’s PTS venue across the entire trade lifecycle, thus helping the firm maintain its 100 percent uptime record despite rapidly growing trade volumes.
- Reduce server infrastructure by 80 percent – With Informatica, SBI’s FIX trading gateway service now requires only one fifth of the original server footprint while operating in a highly available zero-latency failover implementation
- In addition to the high reliability and performance needed to increase market share, Informatica provides linear messaging scalability with consistent latency for SBI’s trading system.
- SBI also plans to extend its Informatica Ultra Messaging deployment to support a new upgraded matching engine and market data delivery.
Tweet this: SBI Japannext Grows Business by Standardizing on @InformaticaCorp Ultra #Messaging http://bit.ly/SS2Y6X
- “High-performance trading technology is a vehicle for growth, and Informatica Ultra Messaging is playing a vital role in helping SBI Japannext maintain a prime position in the PTS market, increase market share and grow its customer base,” said Alexander Nedotsukov, co-chief technology officer, SBI Japannext. “Informatica is one of the top contributing technologies to SBI Japannext’s business growth. We simply do not have to worry about the performance or the reliability of our messaging infrastructure.”
- “New wave trading ventures, such as SBI Japannext, need technologies that enable them to stay on the cutting edge of securities trading,” said Ash Kulkarni, senior vice president and general manager, B2B Data Exchange and Messaging, Informatica. “Informatica Ultra Messaging has literally changed the game for SBI Japannext and other types of companies, providing brokerless messaging for the highest possible performance, guaranteed message delivery and zero-latency failover design. The high reliability that Informatica is able to deliver, plus rapid deployment and the ability to slash IT infrastructure and data costs, all add up to a recipe for profitable business growth.”
About SBI Japannext
SBI Japannext is the largest Proprietary Trading System (PTS) venue in Japan with current market share of 5-6% of Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE). With 21 active global and local member firms whose combined TSE market share is over 82%, SBI Japannext continues to live by its principle to create meaningful economic benefits for Japanese capital market participants through global standard technology, best execution through smaller tick sizes, and exceptional value proposition in services and lower trading fees. For more information, please call +81-4577-4061, or visit http://en.japannext.co.jp/. Connect with Japannext PTS at https://www.facebook.com/JapannextPTS.
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica, PowerCenter, Informatica Ultra Messaging and Informatica Platform are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.