About the Architect's Challenge
The Informatica Architect's Challenge is a chance for you to step back, think about the future and demonstrate thought leadership. We are asking you to submit proposals for the next generation of enterprise data architecture. Specifically, a data architecture that will not only deal with new technology but thrive on it and serve as a springboard for insight and innovation within your organization. Even more importantly, it should provide a clear link to business value, showing how this data architecture will accelerate the delivery of business value.
Have fun, get creative, and help out your favorite school. And get some visibility for your ideas in the process.
100 iPad Minis 16GB for the winner's school of choice. The grand prize is worth over $30,000 USD.
October 30, 2014
November 17, 2014
John Schmidt, Informatica, VP Architecture Practice
David Lyle, Informatica, VP Product Strategy
- Innovative: Creative use of Informatica technology.
- Enterprise-wide Vision: An architecture that encompasses the entire enterprise and meets the requirements of the year 2020.
- Practical: Most likely to be implementable at an enterprise
- Leading-edge Thinking: Includes topics such as: Data as a shared service, Big Data, realtime, and Internet of Things
- Value to the Organization: Explaining how this architecture will speed project delivery and make the organization agile.
How to Enter
- Please email submissions and questions to email@example.com
- Submissions have a 10 pages maximum length (10 point min font)
- Submissions must contain:
- An enterprise data architecture diagram
- A description of the key components of the enterprise data architecture
- The business value of this architecture to an organization
- Why this enterprise data architecture accelerates project delivery
- The business case for adopting this enterprise data architecture
Many architects have told us that they value peer input.
The top 3 proposals will have the option (not required) to have a peer review of their proposals. We will schedule a webinar, make the proposals available to the audience, and the audience can provide feedback.