REDWOOD CITY, Calif., October 25, 2010 -
- Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world’s number one independent leader in data integration software, today announced the 2010 SWIFT certification of the Informatica SWIFT Integration Solution. The Informatica SWIFT Integration Solution is the leading SWIFT-certified data integration solution on the market today.
- Use of the Informatica solution is proven to help financial institutions:
- Reduce SWIFT integration costs by 50 percent.
- Decrease the maintenance costs of keeping up with SWIFT changes.
- Accelerate on-boarding of customers, thus helping increase first-year new-customer revenues by up to eight percent.
- Enable end-to-end visibility into data before and as it is integrated.
- The Informatica solution enables these benefits by:
- Automating the transformation of any customer data (including Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and PDFs) into a SWIFT-compliant format that is easily readable.
- Providing comprehensive support for data formats, including all SWIFT versions, EDI-X12, BAI and NACHA as well as custom formats.
- Delivering an out-of-the-box SWIFT library including all MT (Message-Types) to MX (XML syntax) translations for a smooth transition to the SWIFT MX standard.
- Enabling fast transition to new SWIFT versions by continually updating and releasing prebuilt SWIFT transformation rules months prior to new versions being supported on the SWIFT network.
- Scaling seamlessly to support the integration of massive volumes of data, in batch and real time, regardless of whether data resides inside or outside the enterprise.
- Integrating comprehensive data quality procedures into the data integration process to ensure customer data is as complete, consistent, accurate and current as possible before entering the SWIFT network.
- The Informatica SWIFT 2010 Certified Integration Solution is now generally available.
- Informatica will be presenting: Innovation and competitiveness through adoption of SWIFT and other industry standards at SIBOS 2010 Amsterdam on Thursday, October 28th:
Tweet This: SWIFTReady Data Integration Solution from @InformaticaCorp Announced http://bit.ly/94LEdj #B2B #SWIFT
- “By deploying the Informatica Platform, Shenzhen Securities Information has established a highly efficient SWIFT application platform that greatly facilitates SWIFT information interaction,” said Fu Dewei, director and executive vice general manager, Shenzhen Securities Information Co., Ltd. “Through a fully automated data processing workflow, Informatica has significantly reduced our labor costs and improved the operational efficiency, as well as effectively mitigated risks. This helps the organization to expand globally.”
- “The Informatica SWIFT Integration Solution provides a certified and interoperable solution to financial organizations to support the wide spectrum of present and future data integration and data exchange needs,” said Juan Carlos Soto, senior vice president and general manager, B2B Data Exchange and Cloud Data Integration, Informatica. “In order to compete effectively, agile financial institutions, including Shenzen Securities Information, demand fast access to data that is comprehensive and able to be transformed so IT and business users have access, in a common language, to the information needed to make the best decisions.”
- “Informatica once again has impressively passed the MDS certification tests,” said Eric Meirlaen, Senior Partner Manager, SWIFT. “Through certification, Informatica has demonstrated both their technical ability and their commitment to supporting the SWIFT network and helping to extend its reach and value in any environment.”
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the world’s number one independent leader in data integration software. The Informatica Platform provides corporations with a comprehensive, unified, open and economical approach to lower IT costs and gain competitive advantage from their information assets. More than 4,200 companies worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise and in the internet cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/companies/3858 and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica isa registered trademark of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.