Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that Spafinder Wellness, Inc. has deployed Informatica Cloud via salesforce.com’s AppExchange to increase visibility into its accounts and more successfully manage customer relationships. Informatica Cloud, Informatica’s award-winning software as a service (SaaS)-based integration and data management solution, is helping deliver trustworthy, consolidated views of Spafinder Wellness’s customer and partner information, which are critical to increasing customer engagement and driving sales. With Informatica Cloud, Spafinder Wellness has empowered its sales and customer service teams by giving them the information they need for all their customer interactions, and as a result, doubled its Salesforce adoption. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2013 in San Francisco. Informatica will be at booth #631 in the West Hall and at booth #1925 in the North Hall in the Dreamforce Expo.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, Informatica Cloud is currently available on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
- “Through its easy-to-use interface and flexibility, Informatica Cloud has allowed Spafinder Wellness to take control of the data that goes into Salesforce and give our sales reps the information they need to pursue new sales opportunities and upsells into our existing customer base,” said Jennifer Killmer, Salesforce analytics manager, Spafinder Wellness. “This increased visibility and reliability have been invaluable to our customer relationships and bottom line.”
- “Companies around the world are looking to transform into customer companies,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV and Channel, salesforce.com. “And partners such as Informatica are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to help customers like Spafinder Wellness connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways.”
- “Like many organizations, Spafinder Wellness relies on Salesforce CRM as a core application to centralize and share contacts and sales information,” said Juan Carlos Soto, senior vice president and general manager, Cloud Integration, Informatica. “Informatica Cloud provides companies such as Spafinder Wellness with a cloud-based integration solution to securely and reliably access customer and partner data in Salesforce along with related data in their other cloud and on-premise systems to gain additional business insights and increase sales.”
Product Key Features:
Powered by Informatica Vibe, the industry’s first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), Informatica Cloud empowers companies to maximize their information potential. Specifically, through the use of Informatica Cloud, Spafinder Wellness has:
- Improved the quality of the data in its Salesforce instance – Informatica Cloud provides Spafinder Wellness with reliable, consolidated views of its more than 20,000 spas, fitness locations and wellness businesses, and therefore hundreds of thousands of Contacts, Accounts, Leads and Opportunities in Salesforce, which eliminate previous issues of duplicate records and the burden of manual updates.
- Increased adoption of Salesforce by sales representatives – With increased insights into the data that resides in its Salesforce instance, Spafinder Wellness has doubled its Salesforce adoption among its sales representatives. This helps Spafinder Wellness more successfully manage customer and partner relationships and thereby drive sales.
Dreamforce 2013 is the world’s largest vendor technology conference, and expects more than 120,000 people to register to attend this year's 11th annual conference and experience the power of social and mobile cloud computing and connect with their customers in a whole new way. With more than 1,100 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook; Marissa Mayer, President and CEO of Yahoo!; and Deepak Chopra, Founder of The Chopra Foundation. Dreamforce 2013 offers attendees everything they need to accelerate their customer company transformation in four days, under one roof.
Tweet this: News @SpafinderWellness365 selects @InformaticaCorp #Cloud via @salesforce @appexchange http://bit.ly/188KxTC @infacloud #DF13
About the Salesforce AppExchange
The Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading business apps marketplace. With more than 2,000 partner apps and 2 million customer installs it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps, powering Salesforce CRM, and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. Informatica Vibe, the industry’s first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), powers the unique “Map Once. Deploy Anywhere.” capabilities of the Informatica Platform. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets from devices to mobile to social to big data residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.