Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that it is sponsoring, presenting and exhibiting at Information Management’s 9th Annual MDM and Data Governance Summit, which is scheduled for June 17-18, at the Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco. At the event, Platinum Sponsor Informatica, located in booth #12, will showcase fast, flexible and proven master data management (MDM) solutions.
During the conference, Informatica will be hosting a keynote session with HP on scaling MDM to enterprise size:
- Keynote: Scaling MDM to Enterprise Size – Wednesday, June 18, 10:50 a.m. - 11:40 a.m., Pacific Time
- William Arkles, IT development manager, HP
- Ravi Shankar, vice president, MDM Product Marketing, Informatica
Additional Informatica customers will also be conducting presentations on MDM challenges and best practices at the conference:
- Case Study: Reference Data as an Enabler of Multi-Domain MDM – Tuesday, June 17, 2:15 p.m. - 3:00 p.m., Pacific Time
- Kyle B. Smith, director, Clinical Data Integration, Sutter Health
- Case Study: Mastering the Three-Biggest MDM Challenges – Wednesday, June 18, 2:45 p.m. - 3:15 p.m., Pacific Time
- Tara Vaishnav, M.S., executive director, Enterprise Architecture & Information Management Corporate Services Portfolio, Information Technology, Kaiser Permanente
Informatica MDM helps organizations deliver business value with complete and accurate views of business-critical master data – data about customers, products, suppliers and locations – as well as a 360-degree view of all relationships among this master data. These views empower organizations to improve critical business processes, such as order-to-cash, cross-sell / up-sell to customers, and compliance with industry-specific regulations. Informatica’s master data management capabilities enable fast time-to-value with adaptability, leveraging existing technology investments and skills to solve additional business problems, while de-risking projects with a proven MDM solution.
Tweet this: Visit @InformaticaCorp at booth 12 and see case study sessions at MDM & #DataGovernance Summit http://bit.ly/1lruHJU #MDMDG
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. Informatica Vibe, the industry’s first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), powers the unique “Map Once. Deploy Anywhere.” capabilities of the Informatica Platform. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets from devices to mobile to social to big data residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.