Addivant™, a leading global supplier of antioxidants, intermediates and inhibitors, polymer modifiers, and UV stabilizer solutions, used Informatica Cloud to consolidate key corporate performance data from SAP and Salesforce.com, provide cross-functional teams with a centralized performance dashboard, enable a 10% inventory reduction, and enhance real-time visibility to key sales and operational data.
- Meet aggressive sales and operational goals of new private equity ownership
- Enable sales teams to be competitive by providing pricing quickly and accurately to customers
- The process to support sales was lengthy and complex, and involved:
- Cross-tabulating the impact of data from critical factors such as shipping, regulations, and volume discounts on pricing
- Manually moving data from SAP into Salesforce.com using complex SAP protocols; and
- Reliance on static reports that were often out-of-date, with an inefficient, cross-functional workflow.
Solution and results
- Addivant deployed Informatica Cloud for real-time extraction of SAP information to a Salesforce.com dashboard which was accessible on desktop as well as mobile devices
- The company drastically improved the sales process, providing real-time pricing, dynamic reporting and dashboards that drilled down into KPIs, enabling accurate profitability analysis, a faster sales cycle, and enhanced visibility.