REDWOOD CITY, CALIF., November 11, 2010 -
- Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world’s number one independent leader in data integration software, today extended its congratulations to three of its customers who have won coveted 2010 Ventana Research Leadership Awards.
- Informatica customers recognized as top leaders in their respective categories include:
- HealthNow, Leadership in Information Management
- Station Casinos, Leadership in Marketing Analytics and Performance
- U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Overall IT Leadership
- The Ventana Leadership Awards recognize organizations that most effectively deliver business success using people, process, information and technology best practices. The annual awards are judged by the highly respected industry research team at Ventana Research.
- The Informatica customers taking home top awards in their categories all leverage the industry-leading Informatica Platform as the basis for innovative, high-value business initiatives.
- HealthNow – One of New York State’s leading healthcare companies, HealthNow leveraged the Informatica Platform to create a single common framework using enterprise data services to power enterprise-wide data access and management of healthcare data. The initiative has transformed HealthNow, enabling the organization to rapidly deliver a single, trusted view of data across diverse data sources, empowering business users to quickly access plan rate and claims information from a single service and shortening time to access new critical data for pricing and risk analysis from months to days.
- Station Casinos – The premier provider of gaming and entertainment for residents of Las Vegas, Station Casinos uses the Informatica Platform on Teradata to help drive a rewarding guest experience and build share of market. The solution integrates information from as many as 500 heterogeneous sources (gaming, lodging, food and beverage, etc.) and transforms the data for use in the data warehouse to power 360 degree customer views in real time. These views can then be leveraged to extend personalized real-time offers to Station Casinos' patrons.
- U.S. Xpress – A privately owned truckload carrier, U.S. Xpress is leveraging the Informatica Platform to establish pervasive data quality as a cornerstone to providing the business with critical operational and executive decision-making information. An immediate outcome has been a dramatic reduction in truck idle time, saving the company millions of dollars annually, while data profiling of the truck maintenance system has led to improvements in system stability that are saving additional costs annually. Further, U.S. Xpress projects that the real-time Enterprise Data Warehouse it is building has the potential to drive cost saving between $9 million and $20 million over two years through the use of data profiling via the Informatica Platform.
Tweet this: Three @InformaticaCorp Customers Win Coveted 2010 Ventana Research Leadership Awards http://bit.ly/b1AtoD #platform
- “The Leadership Awards honor organizations of all industries and sizes from across the world that have distinguished themselves in their approach to improving their performance,” said Mark Smith, CEO and EVP Research, Ventana Research. “The nominations this year were some of the best we have seen and both leaders and finalists are to be congratulated for the superior work they have done to accelerate their organizations' effectiveness and improve their business processes.”
- “The Informatica customers recognized by this year’s Ventana Leadership Awards provide a snapshot of today’s broadening range of data integration scenarios and the many business advantages that can be derived from the Informatica Platform,” said Chris Boorman, chief marketing officer, Informatica. “Whether they are creating new business efficiencies, driving huge cost savings, increasing market share and revenues, or ensuring compliance, our customers continue to innovate in their use of data integration and data quality technologies, and it is an honor for us to provide the platform for their success.”
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the world’s number one independent leader in data integration software. The Informatica Platform provides corporations with a comprehensive, unified, open and economical approach to lower IT costs and gain competitive advantage from their information assets. More than 4,200 companies worldwide rely on Informatica to access, integrate and trust their information assets held in the traditional enterprise and in the internet cloud. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/companies/3858 and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica and Informatica Platform are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.