REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 15, 2012 -
- Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that PDI, Inc., a leading healthcare commercialization company, has standardized on Informatica Cloud for enterprise-wide Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) integration.
- As the lynchpin of PDI’s information architecture, Informatica Cloud powers timely sales, client reporting, management insights based on comprehensive business views, regulatory functions, key payroll and finance activities among other critical business functions.
- Informatica helps PDI achieve a high return on data by ensuring the delivery of timely and relevant data, while driving down the company’s application, data and CRM back-up costs.
- The Informatica solution was in full production in less than one month and replicates PDI’s Salesforce CRM data into the company’s cloud-based reporting infrastructure to ensure that the data is accurate, complete and up-to-date for use across the enterprise.
- The Informatica Cloud data integration solution has helped PDI to:
- Accelerate critical reporting cycles by four times – Generation time for key reports has shrunk from 30 days to weekly, daily and even real-time. This gives PDI better insights and enables the company to make more timely and meaningful decisions, which help drive increased sales and revenues.
- Significantly reduce costs – Informatica Cloud has helped PDI realize an annual reduction in both application and data integration costs by enabling the successful migration from PDI’s legacy, on-premise CRM system to Salesforce CRM.
- Slash CRM back-up costs by nearly two-thirds – PDI personnel leveraged Informatica Cloud to back up all the data from its legacy CRM system for just one-third the cost and in a fraction of the time quoted by the legacy vendor.
- Increase sales effectiveness through better access to timely information – PDI sales teams now leverage up-to-date, shared views of performance and attainment, biopharmaceutical sales metrics and other sales-driving information, virtually anywhere and anytime, via the cloud.
Tweet this: PDI Increases Sales and Margins with @InformaticaCorp #Cloud http://bit.ly/xg3HGz @infacloud #healthcare
- “Without Informatica Cloud, PDI’s sales teams would be working blind,” said Jo Ann Saitta, chief information officer and group DCA general manager, PDI, Inc. “This flexible, easy-to-use, SaaS-based integration service is helping the company achieve a significant return on data, drive sales in areas that were otherwise down and ultimately improve IT margins.”
- “Like many companies, PDI is looking to implement flexible cloud technology wherever feasible, and Informatica Cloud is critical to PDI being able to successfully execute on that strategy,” said Juan Carlos Soto, senior vice president and general manager, Cloud Data Integration, Informatica. “Informatica Cloud is enabling PDI to gain competitive advantage through its cloud-based applications and helping the company become a more data-centric organization by making data available to those who need it virtually anywhere and anytime.”
- Success Story: PDI Lowers Salesforce CRM Integration Costs and Increases Return on Data Using Informatica Cloud
Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives. Worldwide, over 4,630 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica and Informatica Cloud are registered trademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.