Informatica Honors 2015 Partner of the Year Award Winners
Annual Partner Awards Recognize Extraordinary Performance and Joint Customer Success
Redwood City, Calif., February 16, 2016 – Informatica, the world’s number one independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data, today announced the winners of the 2015 Informatica Partner of the Year Awards for the Americas. The annual awards honor Informatica partners that have delivered exceptional performance in the INFORM Partner Program over the past year leveraging Informatica products and technologies in their respective go-to-market strategies. Leading organizations were honored with the prestigious awards at a recent ceremony during Informatica’s Americas 2016 Partner Kickoff in Las Vegas.
The INFORM Partner Program provides the opportunity for leading systems integrators, consultancies, solution providers, resellers, and technology partners — such as ISVs, Cloud providers and OEMs — to engage with Informatica for the creation of mutual and sustainable value.
More details about the Informatica Partner Program are available at: https://www.informatica.com/about-us/partners.html
The winners of the 2015 Informatica Partner of the Year Awards for the Americas are partners that have excelled and consistently exceeded criteria set within the INFORM program.
The top award honored the partner with the most outstanding performance on a global scale:
North America Partners of the Year:
Latin America Partners of the Year:
Cloud Partners of the Year, honored for generating the most revenue, highest growth and investing in skills and competency of Informatica Cloud products/solutions:
Tweet this: News: @Informatica honors 2015 Partners of the Year. Awards @Cognizant, @Accenture, @Deloitte & more http://infa.media/pr160216a
- “We’re pleased to be acknowledged for our work enabling valuable business outcomes for our joint customers through the power of data and analytics,” said Karthik Krishnamurthy, SVP and Global Head, Analytics and Information Management, Cognizant. “New technologies and emerging trends in the way we deliver and leverage information enable new business models for our clients and continue to provide a competitive differentiator. These awards exemplify our strength in transforming data-driven enterprises, demonstrate our customer-centric values, and highlight our commitment to help customers unleash new potential across their organizations.”
- “Being named Informatica’s Global Outsourcing Systems Integrator Partner of the Year showcases Accenture’s ability to deliver analytics talent and capabilities to organizations across industries so they can pursue an insight-driven competitive advantage,” said Hersh Shah, global data alliance director, Accenture. “We have been teaming with Informatica for more than 15 years and are committed to helping our mutual clients design, develop and modernize their data supply chains to transform their data-related challenges into powerful and valuable business outcomes. We look forward to our continued collaboration and enabling our clients to disrupt in their markets. ”
- “PowerData is extremely proud of being the first Informatica partner to sell Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) in Latin America, with a particular focus on customer master data for effective total customer relationship management,” said Juan Onate, CEO, PowerData. “Among our recent joint customers is one of the largest financial groups in South America, and the only Colombian financial company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. We look forward to working with Informatica to help many more companies better manage their customer and other information across all their applications and lines of business.”
- “Being named Informatica’s Cloud Partner of the Year speaks to Deloitte’s strong executive commitment to ensure the success of our global strategic alliance,” said Tracie Kambies, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP. “Among other joint endeavors, Deloitte and Informatica have collaborated to build a unique Global Trade Management solution leveraging Informatica Cloud Services and WAVE integration. “
- “Informatica is dedicated to partnering closely and extensively with leading systems integrators, resellers, solution providers, consultancies and technology partners around the world to benefit our mutual customers,” said Scott Ehmen, senior vice president, Worldwide Partner Ecosystem, Informatica. “Our 2015 Partner of the Year honorees are setting the pace for helping customers use their data to power their businesses and drive competitive advantage.”
Informatica is a leading independent software provider focused on delivering transformative innovation for the future of all things data. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. More than 5,800 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and on the internet, including social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at https://linkedin.com/company/informatica, https://twitter.com/Informatica and https://facebook.com/InformaticaLLC.
Note: Informatica, INFORM Partner Program, Informatica Big Data Management, Informatica MDM and Informatica Cloud are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names r trademarks of their respective owners.
+1 650 385 5735 - office
+1 650 995 6736 - mobile
+1 650 385 5674 - office