Staffing your Data Governance Program
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
This webinar is intended for leaders who work on Data Governance and Data Management. This webinar will provide you guidelines on Data Governance program staffing that will help you prepare for your Data Governance journey, explain the key roles, their contributions, and learn their importance. This webinar will provide staffing aids for an initial DG program and will show you how it should look in a mature organization. The session will also provide examples on DG organizational structures.
Here is the agenda for this session:
- The Enterprise Data Governance program/organization and its enabling components
- An entry point DG program/organization and a high-level scaling guide
- A mature view of the Enterprise Data Organization
- Key components/processes and enablers of the EDG program/organization
- The basic EDG program/organization
- Key DG links to IT and Data Management
- Key DG links to the LOBs
- EDG program/organization resources recommendation – IT
- EDG program/organization resources recommendation – Business
- LOB support resources for the DG program/organization
- How do roles map to Informatica’s tools?
- Mary Wilson, Sr Principal Advisory Services Consultant, IPS
- Radu Arslanian, Sr Principal Advisory Services Consultant, IPS