Informatica World 2021 is just around the corner, and this year will be one for the record books! You’ve already heard from Harry Mack and Dave the Data Dog about why you should attend, and now I’m here to share eight reasons for you to register before it’s too late. You won’t want to miss the amazing lineup and activities we have in store for you at this free virtual event, April 13 – 15, 2021:
- A-Rod in the starting lineup – Yes, I mean the Alex Rodriguez, 3-time AL MVP and 14-time All-Star! This is your chance to hear one of the world’s greatest athletes, investors, and philanthropists speak about the importance of data and analytics in sports, business, and human potential.
- The leaders in cloud are here – Data luminaries from Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud will be speaking about how they’re accelerating their customer’s transformation journeys.
- Inspirational keynotes – Informatica CEO Amit Walia will speak about the next wave in digital transformation marked by a cloud-first, cloud-native world along with Informatica CPO Jitesh Ghai unveiling our latest innovations.
- Trends and industry perspectives – Top industry expert Mark Beyer, Distinguished VP Analyst at Gartner will share insights on the latest trends shifting the data landscape in 2021 and beyond.
- Virtual roundtables on technical topics – Join virtual technical roundtables on topics like data and application integration, data cataloging, data governance, customer 360, and more.
- Motivational and transformative session– Sekou Andrews, CEO and Founder of SekouWorld Inc., will be here to put an exclamation point on Day 1 with his jaw dropping and goose-bump-filled story telling around reaching new heights and accelerating your transformation.
- Lessons from organizations modernizing in the cloud – How are leading organizations modernizing in the cloud? Don’t miss speakers from Charles Schwab, Eli Lilly, and NYC Health + Hospitals sharing insights on digital transformation, data, cloud, and AI.
- Chances to win – You’ll have a chance to win amazing giveaways during Informatica World, including a Peleton+ Bike, and a chance to meet Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak.*
This year Informatica World is one and done, meaning you can’t watch all of this great content on-demand later. Even more reason you should register now and join us virtually on April 13-15, 2021.
I hope to see you there!
*See rules and conditions