Digital Commerce Summit: How to Deliver Personalized Product Experiences
Shifting shopping habits of the past two years have transformed the retail landscape. Whether they’re buying online or in store, your customers now expect to be able to find a lot of information about your products. And they want every shopping experience to be seamless, smooth and personalized.
Digital commerce today has become much more competitive. Consumers who want to buy a product can compare prices, read dozens of product reviews or buy directly from the brand. And the process doesn’t end when the customer places their order. Retailers and brands also need to address the entire fulfillment cycle, too.
So, what’s the best way to deliver a personalized, frictionless digital commerce experience? How can you deliver a unified brand experience? Why do you need to match product, consumer, supply chain and marketing data?
Our virtual Digital Commerce Summit offers answers to these questions and more. Industry innovators and thought leaders will discuss how product experience management can help you deliver a unified brand experience. And our customers will share best practices for creating a real-time view of your omnichannel retail touchpoints.
Join us to discover how to:
- Boost basket size and revenue with quality product content for upselling and cross-selling.
- Increase response rates and marketing ROI by delivering custom customer journeys.
- Deliver personalized, omnichannel customer experiences by connecting product, customer and supplier information.
- Improve efficiency and time to market with AI/ML to scale data management across operational applications and data stores.
Event highlights include:
- "Welcome and Keynote” Manouj Tahiliani, GVP and GM, MDM and 360 Applications, Informatica
We've seen the future of digital commerce and it's very, very personal. Learn how you can provide the right product content to every potential customer at the right time.
- “When Data Is Gold: How Stuller Manages Millions of Jewelry Products,” Belit Myers, SVP of Merchandising, Stuller
Stuller is a leading supplier of jewelry serving more than 40,000 jewelry professionals worldwide. To effectively run its omnichannel business, they need to manage separate SKUs for 6.5 million products with 1,300 attributes. Learn how they used product information management to provide richer, more accurate product data to jewelers.
- “Demo: AI-Driven Intelligent Product Experience Management for Digital Commerce,” Stefan Reinhardt, Director Product Management, Informatica
We’ll share exclusive insights for our Product Information and Experience Management solution. Learn how Product 360 leverages our AI technology to help you master and enrich product data. We’ll demonstrate our streamlined process flow, interactive dashboards and intuitive user interfaces.
- “How Retailer Elkjøp Creates Business Value Using Product 360” Thomas Thykjaer, Head of Master Data Technology and Christina Dannow, Product Data Manager, Elkjøp
Elkjøp is the largest consumer electronics retailer in the Nordic countries. Part of their success is due to effective product information management with Product 360. Learn how the Elkjøp product team was able to speed up the time it took to onboard product data. to consumers through various brand touchpoints.
- “Empowering Digital Commerce Excellence with Data” Kees Jacobs, Vice President for Global Consumer Products and Retail, Capgemini
This session will take a look at some of the ways companies are using data to gain a competitive edge. You’ll learn how to recognize who your customers are, what they want and what matters most to them. And we’ll discuss how product information management is empowering companies.
Register now to join us for the Digital Commerce Summit!