AARP is a non-governmental membership organization and interest group, for people age 50 and over. AARP operates as a non-profit advocate for its members and is one of the most powerful lobbying groups in the United States.
“Informatica is enabling us to improve data integration performance and IT efficiency while providing a scalable platform to meet challenges we face with additional data sources and offering new services to our members.”
- Effectively analyze data to offer members the most attractive package of benefits and services possible.
- Projected growth over the next decade means more data sources, greater data volumes and new demands to leverage that information for maximum advantage.
- Improve data integration performance.
- Build in capacity for future growth.
- Enhance IT efficiency.
Solutions & Results
- Reduced time required to load data by 20%.
- Extended data integration cost-effectively by leveraging data models and mappings.
- Increased productivity: one IT staffer needed to implement upgrade in less than 30 days.
- Simplified and streamlined installation, setup and administration.
Products & Services
Accesses, integrates, and delivers any and all data quickly and cost-effectively, without hand coding.
Accesses mission-critical data and delivers it throughout the enterprise wherever it’s needed, on any schedule.