HP is a multinational IT company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
“Informatica is the trump card as we have implemented a massive migration of these applications. Our Integration Competency Center is built to support 400 uses of Informatica. Moreover, we will soon have 99.9% availability, essential for such mission-critical applications.”
- Consolidate 85 data centers worldwide into three sites, reducing computing expenses by several billion dollars.
- Migrate decision support applications as part of the consolidation, which include finance, inventory management, purchasing, etc.
- Migrate more than 75 applications to new data center, including multiple databases containing approximately 40 terabytes of data.
- Complete data integration project on a tight timeline.
Solutions & Results
- Reduced computing expenses by billions of dollars.
- Consolidated 85 data centers into three.
- Achieved 99.9% availability of critical applications in just 18 months.
Products & Services
Accesses, integrates, and delivers any and all data quickly and cost-effectively, without hand coding.
Accesses mission-critical data and delivers it throughout the enterprise wherever it’s needed, on any schedule.
Informatica Address Verification
Parses, cleanses, verifies & standardizes global address data and appends country codes for global address validation.
Informatica Email Verification Plus Hygiene
Proven email verification and hygiene solution increase deliverability, protects sender reputation and improves email marketing performance.
Phone Number Validation
Validate phone numbers throughout the world to improve customer data and ensure you maintain the ability to connect with your customers.
Get accurate global latitude and longitude data so you know exactly where your customers are located.