After all, the Jonathan P. Robertson who’s married with two kids, a dog, and a home in the suburbs is a very different person from the formerly single Jon Robertson who lived in a high-rise apartment in the city and traveled frequently for work.
Wouldn’t you want to interact with them differently? What if you didn’t know they were the same person?
That’s where Informatica’s Total Customer Relationship solution comes in. Our solution:
- Integrates customer information. It brings together data you expect to be consistent, but isn't (across applications like Salesforce, Marketo, ecommerce, and others).
- Evaluates the quality of data. It makes sure the information is clean and accurate. If it isn’t, it fixes it.
- Deduplicates it. Quickly reconciles “Jonathan P. Robertson” with “Jon Robertson” (but distinguishes between them and “J.P. Robertson”).
- Enriches it. Lets you enhance the customer profile with third-party data such as education level, income, and marital status.
- Validates it. Ensures you can reach your customers and prospects with valid phone numbers and email and physical addresses.
- Relates it. Allows you to see relationships between customers and household members, products purchased, preferred locations, and more.
Our Total Customer Relationship solution fuels business and analytical applications with clean, consistent, and connected customer profiles so marketing, sales, and customer service teams can get back to doing what they do best—which isn’t pulling fragmented customer information into spreadsheets and reconciling it manually.