Once-and-only-once message delivery enables accurate and ordered processing.
Informatica's Ultra Messaging Queuing Edition leverages the powerful combination of a JMS API plus the well-known performance and high availability of Informatica Ultra Messaging, allowing you to standardize on one high-performance, resilient message queuing and delivery technology across the enterprise.
Informatica Ultra Messaging Queuing Edition offers the following key features:
- Works over any network (1GigE, 10GigE, and Infiniband) at very high throughput via open APIs (C, .NET, Java, and JMS).
- Supports a wide variety of protocols, including TCP/IP, latency-bounded TCP, reliable unicast and multicast, accelerated UDP multicast (kernel bypass), RDMA, and IPC.
Load balancing and queuing
- Works in ultra-load balancing mode to send messages intelligently to the most available receiver.
- Provides efficient low-latency load balancing without the need for a central message queuing process.
- Sends messages to specific receivers for processing, improving message queuing and delivery system efficiency and throughput.
- Supports zero-latency failover via an innovative hot/hot failover design.
- Guarantees 100-percent uptime on commodity hardware solutions.
Robust configuration tools
- Supports flexible topic design, publish/subscribe, request/reply, symmetrical data flow, wildcard receivers, and late join.
- Enables automatic topic resolution, multilayer group addressing, and flexible delivery ordering.
Easy-to-use tuning tools
- Supports adjustable rate control to limit and protect against unexpected data flows and intelligent delivery to enable the sending application to determine the course in case of a slow receiver.
- Enables out-of-the-box SNMP integration.
- Provides a powerful gateway for easy and secure connections to different network domains.
- Supports Microsoft Windows, Linux, and UNIX – Windows 32- and 64-bit, Linux 64-bit, and UNIX 64-bit (AIX, HPUX, and Solaris).