Low-Latency messaging that's flexible, easy to tune, and resource-efficient.
The Streaming Edition of Informatica Ultra Messaging products allows application developers to eliminate single points of failure with a modern, resilient, peer-to-peer design that removes messaging brokers and daemons. It empowers application development organizations to create trading platforms that enhance profitability and competitive advantage.
Informatica Ultra Messaging Streaming Edition offers the following key features:
- Runs on the same servers as your applications, supporting any network (1GigE, 10GigE, and Infiniband) and providing a single powerful API for all major development languages (C, .NET, and Java).
- Supports a wide variety of protocols, including TCP/IP, reliable unicast and multicast, accelerated UDP multicast (kernel bypass), RDMA, and IPC (shared-memory).
- Enables the fastest messaging on the market— sub-100-nanosecond latencieson x86 64-bit multicore server architectures, 24x7—using a new, extremely low-latency SMX protocol.
- Supports zero-latency failover via an innovative hot/hot failover design.
- Guarantees 100 percent uptime on commodity hardware solutions.
Robust configuration tools
- Supports flexible topic design, publish/subscribe, request/reply, symmetrical data flow, wildcard receivers, and late join.
- Enables automatic topic resolution, multilayer group addressing, and flexible delivery ordering.
Easy-to-use tuning tools
- Supports adjustable rate control to limit and protect against unexpected data flows and intelligent delivery to enable the sending application to determine the course in case of a slow receiver.
- Enables out-of-the-box SNMP integration
- Provides a powerful gateway for easy and secure connections to different network domains.
- Supports Microsoft Windows, Linux, and UNIX – Windows 32- and 64-bit, Linux 64-bit, and UNIX 64-bit (AIX, HPUX, and Solaris).