It’s a journey, not a destination but the urgency is growing.
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Data privacy for trust is top of mind in “the new normal” and the roadmap to sustaining privacy grows even more important for businesses worldwide.
Given dynamic business conditions, including a rapidly mobilized and increasingly remote workforce, attacks and abuses will only rise without a reliable data privacy governance plan that scales while leaving business-critical data open for business. Unless you keep privacy policies, processes and tools up to date, your exposure to risk will only grow each time the regulatory or threat landscape changes – a matter of when not if.
During the session you will learn:
- Challenges in the ‘new normal’ and addressing existing risks that are increasing during these heightened market conditions.
- What the risks of getting privacy wrong looks like and where businesses are beginning to fall behind in their privacy maturity journey.
- Six steps to turning customer data protection into a business enabler.
- How we can help you to measure and communicate audit readiness.
The webcast will conclude with a live Q&A session where you can ask our experts Graham Thomas and Nathan Turajski for their advice and tips as you discover where your privacy maturity journey leads.
Upon registering you will also receive access to exclusive content from Informatica and Cognizant, to support you on your Data Governance and Privacy Journey such as:
- A Whitepaper | A Roadmap to Sustainable Privacy Maturity
- An Infographic | The road to sustainable privacy maturity
- A Cognizant & Informatica Webinar on demand | Implementing Data Deletion
- Graham Thomas – Global Head of Privacy at Cognizant
- Nathan Turajski – Sr. Director, Data Governance & Privacy, Informatica Product Marketing