Automate Complex Business Processes in a Hybrid Environment
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
The faster you can meet customer demands and deliver exceptional experiences, the better you can outperform your competition. In today’s turbocharged marketplace, that doesn’t just mean automating key tasks. It means automating entire business processes.
“Adopting Hyperautomation with Application Integration and AI” explores how leading forklift manufacturer Hyster-Yale Group transforms their business operations with the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud and achieves enterprise-wide hyperautomation. We will cover:
- Integrating applications in a low-code/no-code environment
- Fulfilling API and AI strategies
- Using drag-and-drop-capabilities to hyperautomate business processes
- Krishna Gorrepati, NorthCap Consulting
- Annette Springle, IT Director, Global Customer Systems, Hyster-Yale Group
- Michael Hammond, Director, Product Management, Informatica
- Andrew Hawthorn, Senior Director, Product Marketing, Informatica