Seamlessly Shift Your On-Premises Data Warehouses to the Cloud
June 24, 2020 | 10:00-12:00 AM GST (Gulf Standard Time)
Cloud data warehousing provides on-demand, unlimited capacity for analytics, but how do you get from your rigid, expensive on-premises enterprise data warehouse to Azure Synapse Analytics?
Join this virtual learning lab and achieve analytics agility and scale with cloud data warehousing with Azure Synapse Analytics (formerly Azure SQL Data Warehouse). Using Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog and Intelligent Cloud Services (iPaaS), you can accelerate the migration of on-premises enterprise data warehouse (EDW) workloads to Azure.
Attend and Learn!
- Find the right data fast with a business-friendly, intelligent data catalog – Discover data quickly with machine learning-based automated data classification. Collect upstream and downstream lineage to identify dependencies, de-risk “lift and shift” and ensure a smooth migration process to Azure Synapse.
- Accelerate migration with hybrid, self-service data integration as a service – Simplify shifting workloads between on-premises systems and Azure Data Services with intelligent, cloud-based data management with native integration to on-premises databases (i.e. Oracle), data warehouses (i.e. Netezza, Teradata) and Microsoft Azure Data Services.
Learn more about how we work with Microsoft at www.informatica.com/azure
- Arsalan Sheikh, Cloud Sales MEA at Informatica
- Jerome Couzy, Senior Presales Consultant Cloud Platform MEA at Informatica
- Fahd Ali Zahid, Senior Presales Consultant MEA at Informatica
- Yuri Baijnath, Senior Cloud Solutions Architect: Data and Artificial Intelligence at Microsoft
Duration: 2 hours