Cloud Data Warehouse Architecture for Azure Synapse Analytics
Tuesday September 8, 2020 10AM PST | 1PM EST
Cloud data warehousing provides on-demand, unlimited capacity for analytics, but how do you get from your rigid, expensive on-premises enterprise data warehouse to Azure Synapse Analytics?
Join an instructor-led, hands-on technical workshop and achieve analytics agility and scale with cloud data warehousing with Azure Synapse Analytics (formerly Azure SQL Data Warehouse). Using Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog and Intelligent Cloud Services (iPaaS), you can accelerate the migration of your on-premises enterprise data warehouse (EDW) workloads to Azure Synapse.
Attend and Learn how to:
- Find the right data fast with a business friendly, intelligent data catalog
- Accelerate migration with cloud native, self-service data integration as a service
These Workshops Will Give You:
- A better understanding of how you can leverage Snowflake to scale your analytics agility and reduce costs
- First-hand experience with Informatica solutions to accelerate, simplify, and de-risk migration of EDW workloads to Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse.
Learn more about how we work with Microsoft at www.informatica.com/azure.
- 09:00 am - 09:25 am | Architecture for Cloud Data Warehouses & Data Lakes on Azure Synapse
- 09:25 am - 09:55 am | Hands-on: Enterprise Data Catalog for Cloud Data Warehouses & Data Lakes
- 09:55 am - 10:20 am | Hands-on: Efficiently Ingest Streaming Data, Files and Databases to Azure Synapse
- 10:20 am - 10:55 am | Hands-on: Synchronize data From On-Premises Databases to Azure Synapse
- 10:55 am - 11:00 am | Close
- Art Sanchez, Principal Solutions Consultant, Informatica
- Derek Satterley, Solutions Consultant, Informatica