Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
The CMS Interoperability rule represents a once in a generation opportunity to completely rethink and transform your health plan and our healthcare market. But approaching interoperability as simply a compliance activity will only guarantee a loss of market share. Because the interoperability mandate unleashes your data - and everyone else’s date - the competitive landscape for the health plan market is about to explode with new, innovative digital entrants offering self-service consumer-centric capabilities never before imagined. If health plans don’t embrace this opportunity to digitally evolve, they will gladly take your place. Data is the most strategic and competitive asset available to transform your business. Realizing the full potential of interoperability is only possible with a core focus on data trust to overcome the long standing and persistent data quality issues that have plagued the industry.
In this session you will learn how interoperability drives your opportunity to:
- Gain competitive and market insights never available before
- Enhance business operations and efficiency through automation
- Reinvent your business as a modern healthcare company, not simply a health plan
- Learn how Trizetto and Informatica are solving interoperability challenges
- John Wenzel, Sr. Manager, Presales for Healthcare, Informatica
- Jennifer Wayland, Principal Solutions Lead for Healthcare, Informatica