Abu Dhabi’s Journey to Effective Data-Driven Strategic Planning
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Abu Dhabi’s Department of Culture and Tourism (DCT) intends to make the country a top global tourist destination. To do that, it needs to better understand what travelers want – and act on those insights more effectively.
“Data to Decisions: Getting Results from Cloud Data Warehouse Modernization” explores how Informatica is helping DCT deploy new KPIs and reporting metrics faster by migrating key systems to the cloud and integrating them with no manual intervention. You will learn about:
- Automating manual tasks for source file collection and consolidation
- Enabling self-service for business users with a fully automated, trusted dashboard
- Exposing public data with a unified API layer
- Applying AI/ML to improve forecasting of event impact, hotel occupancy, and other key information
- Makesh Renganathan, Principal Product Manager, Informatica
- Jaymin Darbari, Head of Data Governance at
Abu Dhabi DCT
- Hafdi Salah, Managing Partner at BBI Consultancy