Extend and improve returns from your existing MDM solution
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
How to deliver improved returns on your MDM investment
Whilst Master Data Management remains a critical step to ensuring trusted and consistent data across the enterprise, organisations now recognise a new crop of business use cases has emerged around customer experience, personalisation, analytics and marketing. These require a broader 360 view of the customer, including analysis of behaviour, intentions, attitude and sentiment.
Bridging the gap between current-state MDM and emerging business use cases requires the merging of traditional mastered data with new sources including interaction, event, transactional and other customer data. Join this webinar to understand how new Informatica MDM technologies deliver a 360 view, covering how to:
- Integrate into existing data lake and deliver better connected 360 data to CRM, marketing, decisioning and analytic applications for more personalised campaigns, account planning, and customer service interactions
- Leverage AI and Machine Learning to contextually match a highly connected data set at a fraction of the time and cost
- Blend operational and analytical use cases with real-time reasoning and offline analytics sandbox
- Deliver unique perspectives through customised data views, based on user defined match confidence and profiles
- Handle billions of records with extreme performance and scale.
David Corrigan, VP of Products and Customer Insights, Informatica