A Data Empowerment Expert Webinar
Available Now On Demand.
Already registered? Click here to access on demand.
The chaos of multiple mergers and acquisitions makes it hard to develop and maintain a successful enterprise data governance program. Learn how the world’s leading payment processing company evolved its data governance model throughout a period of rapid cultural shifts.
In the second of Informatica’s Data Empowerment Expert Webinar Series, you’ll learn how FIS
- Established the four pillars of data governance (ownership, data definitions, data quality, and incident and change control)
- Operationalized those pillars through a partnership with Informatica
- Maintained data stewardship through ongoing organizational changes
Register now to find out the best practices that data governance practitioners are using to empower their organizations to drive business value.
- Thomas Brence – Director of Product Marketing, Informatica
- Alexis Suer – Global Big Data Governance Leader, FIS