Challenging the perception that MDM projects can be, risky, expensive and long
Available On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
In most organisations, key data exists across an ever-increasing number of channels, systems and applications. Most are disconnected and hold critical information, which is inconsistent, incomplete, and inaccurate.
Across a range of domains, from customer to supplier, product to employee, location to reference data, organisations recognise how critically important that data is. Centrally mastering it, and creating a “single view” or “golden record” across all sources will enable them to meet strategic imperatives.
Successful data mastering is proven to:
- Deliver better customer experience
- Create sales opportunities
- Reduce risk
- Improve business insight
- Support improved supplier, product and asset management …and much more
Whilst many organisations recognise the value of a “single view” or “golden record”, the perception remains that master data management (MDM) projects can be, risky, expensive and long.
In this webinar on 1st March we will challenge these perceptions, and discuss:
- How MDM accelerators shorten project lifecycles
- Real world examples that demonstrate how properly scoped and planned MDM deployments have delivered results quickly
- The success factors, methodology, planning, and deployment best practices to accelerate MDM time to value
- How to approach an MDM project with a goal-centred mindset, setting expectations to reduce risk by maintaining stakeholder alignment and business buy-in
- How to build an initial ROI case for MDM
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners who want to better understand the business benefits of a single view / golden record, and how to develop a business case for MDM
- Programme owners concerned about the costs or risks of MDM who want to learn how to mitigate these
- Delivery / technology teams who are keen to understand what accelerated MDM means for them and their business
- Organisations who have previously attempted MDM or those wanting to migrate from a legacy platform
- Andrew Templeman, MDM Sales Specialist
- Mike Hudgell, MDM Sales Specialist
- Ian Baxter, Professional Services Director MDM, EMEA