Create a Consistently Reliable Single Customer View in Salesforce
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Incomplete, inaccurate, and duplicate Salesforce data leaves gaps in your customer view—and your ability to deliver a satisfying customer experience. How can you ensure the quality and reliability of your Salesforce data on an ongoing basis?
“Regaining Trust in Salesforce Data: Mastering and Enriching” will show you how to detect and correct low-quality Salesforce data automatically for a consistently trustworthy single customer view. You will learn how to:
- Master data from D&B, Marketo, ERP applications, and any other data source.
- Enrich records with contact information, credit scores, and more.
- Verify, validate, and cleanse customer data.
- Remove existing duplicates and prevent point-of-entry duplicates.
- Carla Weiss, Senior Manager - Cloud Presales, Informatica.
- Manjunath Goudar - Product Specialist, Informatica.