Measuring the success of your Data Governance program
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to enter the webinar.
When instituting a governance program, it is important to establish your measures of success early on, setting up the means to monitor key areas of the effort. These typically include areas like adoption, coverage, activity, quality, and compliance, targeted towards both your governance program, with an eye on critical business KPIs. This webinar will discuss the key measures as well as showing how the Informatica platform enables active monitoring of these metrics.
Here is the agenda for this session:
- Creating your definition of Success
- Introduction to Metrics, Business-focused metrics vs. Governance-focused metrics
- Focus areas including Volume, Activity, and Quality
- How Informatica embeds active monitoring and improvement into your program
- How to use Axon API’s to create metric reports
The speakers for this webinar are:
- David Gaffaney, Senior Data Governance Principal, Informatica Professional Services
- Lisa Morris, Senior Data Governance Principal, Informatica Professional Services