Data mature companies create 250% more business value from their data
Ask any data leader and they’ll tell you the path to creating organizational data maturity is hard.
But how are most companies, and CDOs, faring on their trek from reactive to data driven? What blockers are they facing? And more importantly, how are the successful ones tackling data fragmentation and complexity to create actionable insights and business value?
Find out whether you're ahead, on track or behind on your digital transformation journey from the latest IDC InfoBrief, “Driving Business Value from Data in the Face of Fragmentation and Complexity.” It distills insights from the IDC Global CDO Engagement Survey.
- Data mature organizations generate 250% more business value from their data.
- Fragmentation and complexity steal CDO time, stymie innovation, and squash automation.
- Operationalizing AI to automate data management is critical to data-driven success.
- Steps to supercharge your digital transformation with data management, governance and AI.
- Strong data leadership makes it three times more likely a company will achieve data maturity.