Register to learn how Amazon Redshift, Tableau, and Informatica can unleash your data for modern analytics
Creating a modern cloud analytics infrastructure to enable better data-driven decision making is a critical goal of organizations today. Business and technical leaders want to better utilize their data assets to power their company’s digital transformations. Being able to make all of your data from across cloud and on-premise system easily available through self-service can accelerate your cloud analytics modernization journey and make your organization’s analytics more agile.
A modern cloud analytics platform can address many challenges, including:
- How to automate the integration and staging of all critical data, no matter its type, from across the organization
- How to make discovery and profiling of integrated data available to analysts via self-service
- How to fuel a scalable cloud data warehouse with all of the data necessary for analytics
- How to quickly analyze together any data from across the organization
- How to speed the identification data assets to be migrated to AWS
Leveraging best-in-class technology for cloud analytics can address these challenges and provide a platform for more effective and efficient analytics throughout your organization.
To speed customer journeys to analytics in the cloud, Informatica has teamed up with Tableau and AWS to create a pre-integrated joint solution. This solution combines Informatica data cataloging, data integration, and management, data warehousing with Amazon Redshift and visual analytics with Tableau. In this webinar, we will discuss the joint solution and provide a demo of how you can get started.