How a Data Catalog is Fundamental to Data Governance and Privacy
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Data cataloging is key to intelligent data governance. Discovering, tracking, inventorying, and preparing data for analytic insights and collaboration lays the foundation for understanding data assets, sharing them responsibly, and maximizing their value.
In this fifth episode, we’ll cover:
- The need for an automated metadata management platform
- Use cases for data cataloging as a complete solution
- Scaling data and analytics governance
- Kash Medhi, Sr. Director - Data Governance and Privacy Domain Lead, Informatica
- Ian Stahl, Senior Director, Product Management, Informatica
- Amrish Thakkar, Senior Director, Product Management, Informatica
- Melanie Henry, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Informatica
- Nathan Turajski, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Informatica