Accelerate your digital transformation on AWS
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Data is at the heart of digital transformation. Data must keep pace with growing business needs in terms of agility and resilience. And data must be governed and managed for better analysis, decision-making, and compliance. As a result, intelligent, modern data integration and management are a requirement for accelerating data lake adoption.
“Building a Governed Data Lake with Informatica and AWS” brings together the Global Segment Leader for Analytic Partners at Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the Director of Strategic Architecture Solutions at Informatica. You will learn how to:
- Evolve legacy data architectures to a data lake on AWS with open standards and comprehensive services
- Govern a data lake with Informatica on AWS by discovering, cataloging, ingesting, cleansing, optimizing, governing, securing, preparing, and mastering data
- Accelerate your digital transformation on AWS with Informatica’s AI-powered, metadata-driven, cloud-native data integration, data quality, and data governance solution that reduces risk, provides self-service, and supports data science initiatives.
- Jorge A. Lopez - Global Segment Leader Analytics Partners, AWS
- Joshua Erhardt - Director, Strategic Architecture Solutions, Informatica