How VMware Empowers Their Business With Built-In Governed Data Sharing
Available On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
A critical piece of VMware’s digital transformation depends on ready access to trusted data for all its data consumers. The company’s data and analytics teams are building a foundation of governed data to launch a marketplace where users can “shop” for AI models, APIs, and trusted data assets.
Kick off 2022 with “Stocking the Digital Storefront: How VMware Empowers Their Business with Built-In Governed Data Sharing,” the 23rd episode in our Data Empowerment Experts webinar series. VMware’s team will share their vision for a new foundation for data governance and how they plan to “fill the shelves” of their data sharing marketplace. You will learn:
- How Informatica supported the VMware team as they began their data and analytics governance journey
- How the team developed its vision of delivering value through a data marketplace
- What VMware has learned on their data governance journey
- Thomas Brence, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Informatica
- John Gantner, Director, Head of Data Quality & Governance, VMware
- Karim Habbal, Data Transformation Senior Manager, VMware