How the UK Department for Education Finds Quick Wins and Practical Results
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
The point of implementing a data governance program is to make better use of your data – for example, by driving practical solutions to challenges in areas such as reducing risk or discovering productivity savings.
“Deliver Actionable Compliance and Productivity Gains Through Data Governance,” the ninth episode in Informatica’s Data Empowerment Expert series, explores the UK Department for Education’s approach to data governance. Learn how the department repeatedly delivers quick wins in areas ranging from regulatory compliance to data discovery:
- Changing existing processes, introducing new policies and processes, and updating its operating model to support enterprise-wide data governance
- Using an integrated data governance platform to visualize and find data, regardless of where it exists or how it flows through the organization
- Creating cross-organization collaborative partnerships to scale governance effectively
- Jai (JP) Bhamu, Head of Data Governance, UK Department for Education
- Thomas Brence, Sr. Director, Product Marketing, Informatica