Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Recent announcements from the Information Commissioner’s Office are a crystal-clear indicator that any “honeymoon period” around GDPR fines and enforcement is clearly over. There is now clear intent to enforce significant penalties when customer data is found to have been compromised.
Join the 2nd webinar of the Reimagining Data Governance series to learn:
- how you can quickly remove customer data completely from vulnerable testing and development systems
- how to remove any concerns associated with breach risk when this data is shared with business partners or moved offshore
- how production applications can implement a second tier of security around sensitive customer data, and strictly limit who is given visibility in the user community
- Paul Garstang – Senior Specialist – Data Security
- Steve Holyer – Data Governance & Compliance Sales Specialist