Explore Major MDM Concepts, Why It Matters, & How It Delivers Value
Available On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Master data management (MDM) is key to managing all the critical data that drives your analytics efforts and digital modernization initiatives. To ensure your success with it, you need to understand what MDM is, why it matters, and how to get the most value from it.
MDM is being redefined and modernized in the cloud and many organizations are embracing either a single tenant or multi-tenant architecture.
In this final episode of this second Back to Basics series, we’ll explore key considerations for moving MDM applications and workloads to the cloud:
- Building a cloud strategy for MDM
- Evaluating the benefits and drawbacks of different cloud architectures
- Recognizing what the business is ready for
- Addressing security concerns
- Ron Matusof, VP, MDM Advanced Customer Engineering
- Monica Mullen, Principal Manager, Solutions Marketing, Informatica