Take the Lead with Data-First Experiences
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
With increased globalization and digitalization, data plays a bigger role in accelerating innovation within the life sciences industry than ever before. Pharmaceutical companies need to find new ways to govern their data and to manage it as a strategic asset to advance research and development, optimize supply chains, and drive commercial success.
If you are a data or analytics leader in your organization or involved in accelerating the use of data to drive business results, then you will want to join our Cloud Data Management Forum as we discuss how life sciences organizations can take the lead with data-first experiences. This event will explore how a data-driven culture can help you focus on not just what’s urgent but also what’s important for your business. Topics include:
- How can you meet critical short-term business needs and address long-term technology transformation goals?
- How can you speed up manufacturing times and increase the agility of supply chains?
- How can you feed your AI and predictive analytics with well-integrated and governed data to accelerate innovation and time to market?
- Emilio Valdés, SVP, EMEA & LATAM, Informatica
- Kumar Ramananda, Practice Lead - Life Sciences & Medical Devices, Global Growth Markets, Cognizant
- Susan Wilson, VP Data Governance and Privacy Segment Leader, Informatica
- Jean-Michel d'Ortoli, Head of Business Intelligence & Analytics IT, Data & Application Management, Ferring
- Kash Mehdi, Data Governance & Privacy Leader, Informatica