Analytics Modernization: One Size Does Not Fit All
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
You may have made significant investments in mature Hadoop deployments. Now, you are faced with new alternative options for large-scale cloud-native data processing from hyper-scalers like Microsoft and AWS.
At this decision point, you may choose to maintain your Hadoop estate for the foreseeable future. You may be in the process of moving to the cloud. Or you just want to be prepared for a frictionless move to the cloud at some point in the future. Regardless of your current point of view, you want to make sure that all your development work is future proof.
In this webinar, part of the Informatica DATA Stories series, we will discuss how we can help you:
- Future-proof your investment in Hadoop by building data engineering flows with a ‘build once, deploy anywhere’ approach
- Leverage a no-code, visual development paradigm to maximise productivity, abstract away the complexity of underlying platforms and easily adopt new Hadoop or Spark releases
- Utilise an enterprise data catalog to enable a governed approach to cloud migration by understanding data lineage, discovering and prioritising data to be migrated, and conducting system impact analysis
- Provide self-service data preparation capabilities on top of your data lake, whether on-premise or cloud, to maximise user access and business value, in a governed environment
Duration: 20 minutes plus Q&A
- Jamie Taylor, Data Engineering and Analytics Solution Specialist, Informatica