Drive agility and value with modern data management and cloud data warehouse
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Like many nations, Britain must work to provide affordable and secure housing for its residents. The importance of this task is only more evident with the economic fallout associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. One of the largest associations in UK, Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing (MTVH), provides quality housing in the London, Greater London and Midlands, and offers a network of community services to help people build their lives and live well, even during challenging times.
To give their employees and partners the information they need to help address Britain’s housing crisis, MTVH needed customer and property data to be trusted, available, and up to date. They partnered with Informatica and Snowflake to deploy a data lake in the cloud as a part of their data architecture, aimed at modernizing data management, be more agile and leverage data as an asset to ease housing shortage and affordability in a more impactful way.
Join this webinar to hear from MTVH how they:
- Operate more efficiently with a consolidated and trusted view of customer and property data
- Enhance productivity for their employees with fast self-service access to the data they need to be effective
- Simplify data integration by moving away from point-to-point integrations, and automating processes and data flows
- Increase the ability to share data by moving to a cloud data warehouse, making it possible to take a collaborative, community-based approach to solving the housing problem
- Douglas Silverstone, Head of Data & Analytics and Information Security , Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing
- Vamsi Mannava, Integration Developer, Data Team, Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing
- Waqar Ahmed, Director Cloud Sales and Strategy, EMEA-Latam, Informatica