Webcast How to optimize your data lake with data governance
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Join fellow data professionals and learn from Cognizant & Informatica how to ensure that all of the organization’s data is useful, reliable, trusted, that it can be consumed on a self-service basis, and how the customer is eventually benefiting from this.
Data governance isn’t solved in one corner of the organization. It’s a collaboration between IT and business, who must consistently and collaboratively improve the trustworthiness and quality of their data to power key business initiatives and ensure regulatory compliance.
The results of your business team's analytics depend on the quality of the available data in your organization or data lake.
Join us to find out how:
- To make relevant data easy to find and understand, fit for use and protected, and easy to consume and share, with automated curation, quality and governance
- To provide transparency into what sensitive data you have, where it is located, who can access it, how it’s being used, and how you are protecting it to lower risk and increase customer trust
- Well-governed data lake supports the agile self-service analytics that help your team achieve business objectives
Don’t miss this Webcast on ‘How to optimize your data lake with data governance’ and register now!
- Graham Thomas – Global Privacy Practise Lead – Cognizant
- Jim Stolze – Moderator & Initiator The National AI Course
- Sander Morshuis – Data Governance specialist