Informatica Day @Deloitte November 2020
Tuesday, 24 November 2020 | 9:30 AM – 01:00 PM (UTC-3)
Whether you are tackling complex data challenges, driving innovation, or disrupting your industry, Informatica helps you and your customers succeed on their Digital Transformation journey.
The world has changed. Economies shuttered by the pandemic are now trying to restart. Those who’ve been able to keep operating are working in different ways.
Many organizations still rely on making decisions based on information that is at best dated, and at worst unreliable or inconsistent. This rear-view mirror approach to analysis and decision making won’t allow organizations to accelerate with confidence and create the value that data promises. At a time when their strategic insight is badly needed, data specialists still invest too much of their time trying to manually catalog and manipulate data into central repositories, data warehouses, and data lakes, both on-premises and in the cloud.
Informatica Global Alliances and Deloitte are pleased to announce a virtual event, Informatica Day, for practitioners in LATAM region. Join us on 24th November at 9.30AM (UTC-3).
This event will feature presentations from both Deloitte and Informatica leaders as well as three technical presentations on the Informatica platform and compelling product journeys.
Agenda - General Session:
- Welcome note by Deloitte
- Informatica Keynote Address
- Deloitte Leadership Presentations
- Informatica Regional Leadership Presentation
- Informatica Global Technical Alliances (GTA) Leadership Presentation
- Presentations on Data-Driven Digital Transformation Journeys
- Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
- Data Governance and Privacy
- Customer 360
- Deloitte Technology Presentation - Solutions
- Closing notes
- Next Steps
- Jefferson Denti - Analytics & Cognitive Partner, Deloitte S-LATAM
- Claudia Gomez Mendoza - Data Management Practice Leader, Deloitte
- Carlos Labanda - Analytics & Cognitive Partner, Deloitte S-LATAM
- Emilio Valdes - VP Sales, Southern Europe, Informatica
- Anil Datar – Senior Director, Global Technical Alliances, Informatica
- Nansi Stretcher - Global Account Director, Informatica