Delivering Better Constituent Services at Lower Cost
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
How can your governmental organization deliver more effective services while still reducing the costs of program management? By making better use of constituent data.
“Lessons Learned: Medicaid Modernization, CCWIS, & Integrated Eligibility” explores how Informatica public sector customers are approaching the challenge of modernizing services and rationalizing providers from internal budgets and/or federally sponsored programs. You’ll learn how they:
- Offer advanced services while reducing management costs.
- Future-proof service delivery.
- Provide required feedback and governance information to oversight bodies.
- Attract and retain staff in a tight job market.
- Rich Twilley, Master Data Management- Informatica.
- Ray Shanley, Manager of Presales, Master Data Specialists- Informatica.
- Courtney Lambert, Master Data Management- Informatica.
- Philip Velardi, Account Manager- Informatica.