Scaling Up Enterprise Data Governance from Scratch
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Is your enterprise data governance program doomed to fail without an executive sponsor? Not if you have grassroots momentum to build it from the bottom up.
Join us for “Progressing the Data Governance Program through Defined Delivery Channels,” and explore how UNC Health developed a successful enterprise data governance program from scratch without an executive sponsor. In this sixth webinar in our Data Empowerment Experts series, you will learn about:
- Establishing a data governance foundation
- Redefining “governance” as support, not restriction
- Starting small and scaling up across the organization
It also includes an engaging Q&A where the UNC Health team will share their viewpoints on some of the hottest topics in data governance.
- Thomas Brence, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Informatica
- Rachini Moosavi, Executive Director of Analytical Services & Data Governance, UNC Health
- Sonya Jordan, Enterprise Analytics Manager, Data Governance, UNC Health