A webinar co-hosted by Informatica & Microsoft
POSTPONED - PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR MORE DETAILS
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
To keep up with the accelerating pace of new data creation and increased demand for data and analytics, you need to modernize your analytics and data stack to a cloud-native platform.
The challenge is that existing on-premises data warehouses & lakes contain your core data assets and critical integrations, business rules and context. Given the complexity of these systems, how do you modernize quickly and at the same time de-risk data migration from legacy on-premises data infrastructure?
Join Informatica and Microsoft to hear how you can build a modern cloud infrastructure to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Learn how Informatica’s Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC) helps you manage and innovate with your data
- Hear how MS Azure Synapse Analytics is a winning choice to enable your most critical data workloads, combining the best of data lake (big data processing) and data warehouse and how Informatica helps you get the most out of your Microsoft investment faster
- Explore Informatica’s Cloud Data Warehouse Modernization program, including migration automation tools, best practices, and methodology
- Hear from a joint customer on how they accelerated their journey to cloud with Microsoft & Informatica
- Simon Lidberg, Specialist Advanced Analytics & Advanced Data, Microsoft
- Waqar Ahmed, Director Cloud Field Sales EMEA, Informatica
- Henrik Steepler, Azure Sales, Microsoft
- Lisa Oreland-Murby, Nordic Sales Director and Nordic Leader, Informatica