Fluid, Dynamic Approaches to Support Changing Business Needs
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to enter the webinar.
As your business needs evolve, so must your data integration patterns. “Architectural Patterns in Data Integration: Choices and Strategies” helps you explore which approach will best ensure flexibility, enable repeatable processes, and future-proof your technology stack.
We'll discuss common architectural patterns for data integration and explore:
- Considerations for a range of use cases
- How to choose between an ELT or ETL approach – or support both
- Using Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud to simplify complex data integration implementations
- John O'Brien, Principal Advisor and CEO,
- Makesh Renganathan, Principal Product Manager,
R&D Cloud, Informatica
- Stephen Faig, Research Director,
Unisphere Research and DBTA