The How and Why of Tracking Data Throughout Its Lifecycle
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Data cataloging is key to intelligent data governance. Discovering, tracking, inventorying, and preparing data for analytic insights and collaboration lays the foundation for understanding data assets, sharing them responsibly, and maximizing their value.
In this episode, we’ll explore how—and why—to track data from provenance (origin) throughout its lifecycle. We’ll discuss:
- Defining data lineage
- Understanding and visualizing lineage
- Ensuring data source connectivity
- Common use cases
- Dave Falder, Lead Infrastructure Architect, Maersk
- Dawid Duda, Senior Director, Product, Informatica
- Louis-Noël Trapadoux, Principal Product Manager, Informatica
- Melanie Henry, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Informatica
- Nathan Turajski, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Informatica