Take the Lead with Data-First Experiences
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
The financial services industry is undergoing a major market shift fueled by rising demand for more digital services from both customers and employees, ongoing concerns over cyber and ransomware attacks, and increasing competition from FinTechs for market and mind share.
If you are a data or analytics leader in your organization or involved in accelerating the use of data to drive business results, then you will want to join our Cloud Data Management Forum as we discuss how financial services organizations are using data as their strategic differentiator. This event will explore how a data-driven culture can help you focus on not just what’s urgent but also what’s important for your business.
- How can you meet critical short-term business needs and address long-term technology transformation goals?
- How can you make “fit for use” data more accessible and actionable throughout your organization?
- How can you meet your data governance, security, and compliance goals?
- How can you manage data in a way that creates hyper-personalized experiences, drives innovation, and gives you a competitive edge?
- Emilio Valdés, SVP, EMEA & LATAM, Informatica
- Nity Dhayaa, Director, Data & Analytics modernisation leader in Financial Services, Deloitte
- Bahaa Awartany, Chief Data Officer, Capital Bank of Jordan
- Julia Stumpenhagen, Test Data Manager, Volkswagen Financial Services
- Peter Ku, VP, Chief Industry Strategist – Financial Services, Informatica
- Siddharth Rajagopal, Solution Architect, Informatica