Take the Lead with Data-First Experiences
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Digital transformation is an urgent initiative for retail and CPG organizations. Sudden shifts in market conditions spurred by the COVID-19 pandemic and its aftereffects have driven a dramatic rise in omnichannel and digital commerce. Consumers also now expect personalized shopping experiences and sustainable business practices that include transparency and traceability in supply chains.
If you are a data or analytics leader in your organization or involved in accelerating the use of data to drive business results, then you will want to join our Cloud Data Management Forum as we discuss how retail and CPG organizations can take the lead with data-first experiences. This event will explore how a data-driven culture can help you focus on not just what’s urgent but also what’s important for your business. Topics include:
- How can you meet critical short-term business needs and address long-term technology transformation goals?
- How can you ensure a personalized customer experience for all your consumers?
- How can a governed and authoritative view of supplier’s support agility and end-to-end transparency?
- How can you improve AI and analytics systems to deliver accurate, timely insights about your consumers?
- Guy Johnson, Global Head of Data, Belron International
- Emilio Valdés, SVP, EMEA & LATAM, Informatica
- Kees Jacobs, SVP, EMEA & LATAM, Vice President for Global Consumer Products & Retail, Capgemini
- Greg Hanson, VP, EMEA Sales Specialists, Informatica