Serving B2B Customers Across Digital Touchpoints
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Fischerwerke GmbH & Co. KG is a family-owned German multinational manufacturer best known for its fastening products for the construction and DIY industry. The company operates 47 subsidiaries in 35 countries worldwide, with a focus on B2B selling through multiple channels, including web, print, and a professional mobile app. They partnered with Parsionate and Informatica to achieve their goals of improving product data quality, reducing the time to market, and decreasing costs for manual and inefficient data management.
Join this webinar to hear from Jan Rüger, Project Owner for PIM and MDM at Fischerwerke, as he shares how they use Informatica MDM – Product 360, including best practices related to the selection of the right tools and provide recommendations and lessons learned for any organization that is evaluating or starting a PIM initiative:
- Significantly reduce manual workload by standardizing and automating PIM processes, resulting in faster time to market.
- Reach their target of achieving 100% product data quality globally with embedded product data quality rules and checks.
- Better serve their B2B customers providing trusted and rich product data across channels, countries, and languages.
- Jan Rüger, Project Owner for PIM and MDM at Fischerwerke
- Prash Chandramohan, Senior Director, Product Marketing at Informatica